Boys.Girl

We need to share Taiwan with our friends :)

Hong Kong !


SengkangBabies are grateful for your support !

2015 CNY cookies for sale

Monday, November 15, 2010

Inspirational Dad and Son - Team Hoyt

When we feel life is unfair, when we feel down, watch this clip about how a "father and son team" brave their own challenges.



..and to think that Daddy Rick is running because his son once mentioned : "Dad, when I'm running, it feels like I'm not handicapped."


We do not have to run a marathon to show our Love. In our own small little ways, show our kiddos we care, we appreciate them, and we love them !

More about team Hoyt --> http://www.teamhoyt.com/about/index.html

2 comments:

  1. This is so touching!

    From what I know about triathlon (in my biochemistry course), I have been told that it's a dangerous sport. It's a fact that in one event 25% of the muscle will be used up to fuel metabolic needs of the athlete. Considering these facts I get to appreciate how much more the father is willing to sacrifice for his son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bio, I do not need to run 42km to experience pain. To push my kids (strollers) for 5km is challenging enough for me :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...