Everybody says kids learn everything from their parents.
Parents got plenty to learn from their kids too, such as :
- life need not be complicated
- we can do with less worries
- no harm being more cheerful
- we should think positively
- and we shall be contented (知足常乐 )!
Without my kids, I could never appreciate the simple joy of a playground, garden or even a pool. Watch, as our kids scream in excitement at every butterfly, worms or even a simple raindrop.
Kids open our eyes, and broaden Daddy’s horizon :
- I am humbled by their thirst for knowledge.
- Their curiosity never cease to amaze us.
- Their memory? Well, let us remember not to swear in front of them, they never Forget!
- Innocence, how can we get angry when they smile like an angel?
Everyone of my kid is a blessing.
Daddy cannot imagine living a life without them.
When they call me Daddy (爸爸), I am the happiest man.
Thank you my children, you have enriched Daddy and Mummy :)
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Now, if you find my story interesting, vote for me :)
1. Simply go to this website --> http://contest.dadsforlife.sg/Entries/71
2. You need to login with your facebook account, and "like" DadsForLife.
thank you !