Wednesday, September 30, 2009
But this Minute, this Second, we want to kiss them when they sleep.
Be with them.
Share their joys and sorrows.
Grow with them.
Darling sons and daughter, Mummy and Daddy love you.
Happy Children Day !!
There are so many ways to express our love for our kids.
Daddy and Mummy choose to B.L.O.G about our experiences.
Memories, whether nice or sad (酸甜苦辣) are there for a reason.
We would like to time-capsuled our chidren's growth, and milestones.
Maybe, when Daddy and Mummy have retired, we can look back at our Blog, and laugh ourselves silly :)
Daddy likes to share his experiences (6 months only haha) on setting up a blog.
- why blog?
- to keep friends and relatives updated on latest gossips
- chronicle of life and challenges
- to share our experiences and Fun with other parents
- start small
- once you get started, ideas will flow
- get a decent Point&Shoot camera, for those candid moments
- conceptualise your ideas into script, engage our kids to 自编自导自演.
- use Picasa or Flickr to manage your photos
- more importantly, have Fun !!
Substance and Sharing
- no need to spend big $$ for outdoor fun, just spent more time with our kids
- let their imagination roam, and you will be rewarded with their smiles
- whatever they see,touch,feel,smell, Will become another topic of interest !!
- share our parenting experiences, and places/topics of interest
- we would like to relate our children's experience through their pictures
- blogging is a family project - everybody is involved
- keep it spontaneous and Fun
- if the kids are happy, it will be our motivation, to keep on blogging :P
- with the kids around, Daddy got so many things to Gossip
- but we only have 24 hours a day
- learn from other parents' blogs
- where to play, eat, holiday, learn etc (blogsearch.google.com)
- inject new ideas and topics, example mimic TV ads
- gather feedback and brickbats from friends
To blog about our lives and relive our memories, together as a Family.
Nothing is more Fulfilling for Daddy and Mummy at the moment.
Enjoy our children's childhood, as they will grow up all too soon.
Remember B.L.O.G, remember "Boys LOve to Gossip"
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sandcastle Kit (shovel)
Courtesy from http://4malmal.com/2009/09/07/toys-for-happy-feet/
Snorkel - our friend . Serious stuff.
Video : testing our goggles..no nudity coud be loud.
Now just keep fingers cross,
- Pray for good weather, non-monsoon wind
- and plenty of white sand, waves and fishes.
Daddy : We will be going to Redang with Tan family, who got two kids, Isaac and Chloe.
Uncle Johnny is Daddy and Mummy's mutal friend.
It will be fun to have our friends to help us build a sand castle :)
**Edited 2009Nov : We went Redang on 2009 Oct
Sunday, September 27, 2009
She really enjoy sucking on the piece of tender chicken meat.
Mummy posing with kids
Video : our cosy bed Snuggle around Mummy.
Video : Xin like chicken meat
For the boys, as long as they get another excuse to play with water, anything goes.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Video : I love donut
Mummy say Daddy always pampered the cutest.
Daddy and Mummy shake our head together
Url --> http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5310&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Every ChineseNewYear, Petronas will have these heartwarming videos about Family values. I find the stories very meaningful and touching.
My personal favourite.
I miss my Ah Ma.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Look at the kids, they got very excited over F1's practice run.
Normally TV is off during meals, but Daddy make an exception today.
(actually Daddy want to see haha)
On the way to work today, we saw an emergency.
Wei quickly whipped out Daddy's camera and filmed the fire engine. Siren !! siren.
2008's Red Bull Mark Webber and his NightRace CGI. Still looks cool one year later.
If the boys (or girl) wants to be an F1 driver, we should get them karting first, like what Schumi and Hami did :)
On our way to school, definitely slower than 100Kmh.
Wei is now trained to use Daddy P&S camera.
Daddy : Come 2010, when Sands is ready, maybe hotel rate would be cheaper. We cannot bring the kids to circuit, as sound will be tormenting for the younger ones.
Maybe, we will just book a room? (Mummy can sponsor?)
Too bad Schumi cannot 重出江湖 :p
Thursday, September 24, 2009
- Conductive environment for child to learn?
- Clean environment? or children always fall sick? How does school implement isolation policies?
- Patient and passionate teachers?
- Within your budget?
- Your expectation?
For us, we just need our kids to learn :
- sharing in a "group"
Secondly, shortlist school and make ground visits
- go for interviews with Principal (you can gauge how a school is managed, just by chatting with the principal)
- we believe in affinity 缘, teacher-child bonding is crucial to a happy child :)
Lastly, get reviews/brickbats on preferred childcare centres
Or we could be expecting the Sky, but only willing to pay $peanuts??
Look how they have bloom.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
No3 is eating double portions for breakfast and lunch in school !!
Luckily, we are not told to pay $$double haha.
Anyway, the teachers are happy when their brood has a good appetitie.
It must mean school life is good :)
At the rate Yi is eating, he will soon catch up with Kang (no 2.)
Kang is now 14Kg, but Yi is already 12Kg.
Kang better buck up, before people mistake him as No. 3 (Daddy shake head)
Video : big box and strong arms
ps.. Kang got Mummy's (1.6m) gene, and Yi got Daddy's (1.8m) (hint.. hint..)
Daddy was surfing when he came across another Mummy's blogsite.
What is Project Happy Feet (something to do with penguins ?? )
Anyway, Mummy Rachel is trying to sell/collect some toys for the less-priviledged.
So our Daddy also tries to kpo and help promote a worthy cause :)
If you would like to know more about how you can contribute, please go to above url..
Daddy: Through participation, we can help others, and at the same time, teach our kids value of empathy. We believe there is no better way to celebrate Children's day, then to bring a smile to another kid :)
==== ==== ====
ps..Table which we bought for $20 :)
We like the colour red, and we are also helping another friend...
Thank you Mummy Jayne.
Monday, September 21, 2009
And everyone is equipped with water pump-gun.
Talk about full-scale warfare.
The kids start attacking each other 's turf.
Video : Kang running from the water
Daddy better stay out of the kiddo's war. ##peace ##
Video : Kang use gun to shoot innocents
Hope we can get our regular training session to kickstart in Oct.
Daddy : We sill cannot bring Yi to swim, as it would be too challenging to look after three active kids. So Yi has to wait until Mummy bogs along :)
Between, why does a public carpark still need coupons on a Public holiday?
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Today is Hari Raya, and we storm Istana, hoping to meet our esteem President, Mr Nathan.
Video : Push harder up the slope !!
Boys were running all over the Istana lawns.
We saw Mini birdpark, and friendly police uncle/aunties...
Destination playground, we spend almost 30 mins here.
Video : Fountain Daddy wonder why so many funny faces?
Daddy bluff President having breakfast, do not Disturb !!
Recharge - by drinking h20, and admiring the flowers.
Our picnic corner is secluded, and offer nice view of Istana facade, and lawn, fountain.
Postcard : Istana playground
However, Daddy say he got two coollies to help push the Mcclaren ??
Sometimes, we do not understand Daddy X@#$@
Video : Wei and Kang disturb Yi, until he retaliated !!
Kang and Wei need an afternoon nap??
Daddy : A pity Mr Nathan could only come in the afternoon, we would like to shake his hands.
Next time, we should organize a picnic, listen to the orchestra.. under the beautiful clear blue sky.
Reference --> http://www.istana.gov.sg/
ps.. did you notice all boys were wearing same Dragon motifs?